Current job openings
Euro-Phoenix wishes to attract and develop the highest possible calibre staff in each market in which we operate. This permits us to provide top quality advice and added value for our clients.
Inbound Marketer/Hubspot ExpertNew
The Inbound Marketer shall be responsible for mounting an inbound marketing program for Euro-Phoenix, with the main objective of developing leads. This could be a full-time position, located in the Budapest office, or a part-time position, where the individual could work from his or her home, anywhere in the world. Compensation package will be heavily results oriented.Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
- Proven results as an inbound marketer
- At least 2 years experience, working with all areas of Hubspot
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other European lanaguages an asset
Personal Assistant, Budapest OfficeNew
The Personal Assistant shall be responsible for assisting the CEO and Office Manager in all of their activities. If you are a self-starter, that enjoys working independently with a minimum of supervision, this could be an opportunity for you. The Office Manager expects to retire within one or two years, hence the candidate will be expected to grow into the Office Manager position.The person:
- Will ideally have at least one year experience as personal assistant
- Shall speak, read and write fluently in English and Hungarian. (Knowledge of other languages an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills
- Strong computer skills
Business Development Managers: Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw, Belgrade and Sofia.
The Business Development Manager shall be responsible for all Euro-Phoenix’s sales and marketing activities in their respective area. The primary activity will be calling on mid-sized businesses and developing relationships with the owners and senior managers of these companies, ascertaining their strategies and corporate finance needs, prescribing corporate finance solutions, and selling services that fulfill the needs of clients.The Person
- Have extensive business experience at a senior level, (e.g. past owner or CEO of a business);
- Have an aptitude for and experience in consultative selling;
- Would enjoy a steep learning curve;
- Fluent in English (other languages an asset);
- Transaction structuring skills;
- Fluency in English and respective native language (other CEE languages an asset;
- Have a high degree of self-confidence in their ability to generate business;
- Would thrive in highly results-oriented company, under a highly results-oriented compensation system.
Achievement of targets will bring significantly above-average compensation. There is potential for promotion to Country Manager, eventually acquiring an equity participation, if warranted.Please send your application letter, CV and salary expectations to: Mr. Les Nemethy. Contact information Contact Person: Les Nemethy
Interns – Budapest
Euro-Phoenix has successfully worked with dozens of interns over the past decades. Our internships are for a six month duration, based in Budapest. Interns typically work as junior members of project teams, hence it is an ideal environment for “learning by doing”, acquiring a large amount of M&A experience in a short time.Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
- Graduate or approaching graduation in an MBA or Masters of Finance Program
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Excellent English language writing skills
- Independent self-starter, capable of working without extensive supervision
- Prior relevant experience would be an asset
- Researching companies and sectors
- Identifying possible acquisition targets or investors for sell-side/buy-side deals
- Preparing client presentations
- Assisting in preparation of marketing materials for companies for sale (e.g. Information Memoranda, Teasers)
- Assistance in cross-border transaction execution
- Assistance in promoting Euro-Phoenix and our social marketing presence
Senior M&A Analyst – Budapest
The Strategic M&A Analysts shall be responsible for researching and analyzing companies and sectors throughout Emerging Europe. In this role you will engage in financial and business modeling and in-depth analysis of strategic opportunities. In addition, you will play a key role in supporting senior management of Euro-Phoenix and our Clients.
The Strategic M&A Analysts will have experience in intensive financial, strategic/business analysis roles (e.g. investment banking, strategic consulting, corporate finance, equity research or controlling). Candidates will possess strong analytical, financial modeling and accounting skills. In addition, the successful candidate must be self-motivated, comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, team-orientated international environment, and possess strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
We seek individuals who are highly effective and results-orientated, strong communication skills, native local language is a must, fluent in English (other languages are an asset) and strong in computer skills. University degree is a must, an MBA or comparable degree would be desirable.
We offer a highly client-oriented, dynamic and challenging environment, good team atmosphere, career development opportunities and competitive remuneration.